Northside Collision is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Northside Collision takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Northside Collision:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Northside Collision is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Northside Collision. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Northside Collision:
- Phone: +1 315 699 3148
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 8025 Rt. 11 Brewerton Road, Cicero NY 13039
- Postal address: 8025 Rt. 11 Brewerton Road, Cicero NY 13039
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Northside Collision is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- all modern browsers
Accessibility of Northside Collision relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Northside Collision assessed the accessibility of Northside Collision by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was created on 11 March 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.