Want to work for Central New York’s biggest and most respected collision repair facility?
Ready to use your experience and reputation to move ahead? Northside Collision could be the place for you to put your talents to work! In return, we offer an excellent compensation package, great benefits and tremendous opportunities for advancement. We periodically have positions available virtually in every department – from office positions to body shop opportunities.
If you are interested in opportunities with Northside, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to fill out our employment application and fax it to us at 699-9627 or mail it to us Attention HR, 8025 RT. 11 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039. In order to view the application, you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download Adobe Acrobat here.
Our Benefits Package Includes
- Working for a company with Honesty and Integrity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- $50,000 Life Insurance on Northside Collision employees
- 401K Plan: Company matching funds up to 25% depending on profitability.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Uniforms
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Manufacturer Training
- I-CAR Training – 100% paid
- Equipment and resources that far exceed the norm
- Company sponsored Family Picnics and Lunches
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Birthday / Anniversary Recognition
- Over 42 Years track record of growth and profitability
- Environment that encourages & rewards outstanding performance
We have the best equipment!
- Chief Frame Equipment
- Velocity Computerized Measuring
- Grabber Frame Equipment
- Downdraft Baking Paint Booth
- Hunter Wheel Alignment
- Pro-Spot Resistance Welding
- Downdraft Prep Decks
Certifications & training
– BASF Refinishing
– Chief and Velocity
– Grabber Frame Repair
I have gone to new levels of self-discipline and confidence that I did not know existed. I am as loyal to my leader as he is to his people; it is great to work for a company that does what is say’s it is going to. This company was built on hard work and most of all integrity.
I am proud of what I do and whom I work for!”